Wednesday 8 January 2014

Hi hunnez :-) 
Today I got to play with some paint chips we had collected whilst choosing colours for my daughters bedroom and mine , which are projects that are coming up . I cant resist a good colour chart and I wanted to reuse them . I punched them then bound two together with washi tape and found its the perfect size for a personal size filofax bookmark . awesome ! and I can write on them too . 


I wanted some charts for the kitchen fridge for cleaning planners and other charts , so i used up the remaining chips by sticking them onto stiff A4 card to make ombre style charts that the kids love to look at and use . and Husband can see what needs doing when i'm not there . Organising can be colourful and fun :-D I have to let my artist out in my daily life ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment